Thirdly: Ownership Rights:-
The site of the “Bekare”, has the right to own the content and services You can use these applications only under a license from the site of the “Bekare”,. We inform you that this license is a personal license and is therefore not revocable or assignable to third parties.
1- Intellectual property rights:
All intellectual property rights to these services and all materials related to them or that appear within the application are owned by the “Bekare”, company, whether registered or not registered in the application and all content information, designs and images in the Application is the property of the Company including, but not limited to: text, graphics, software, images, video, music and sound, its selection and formatting, as well as all software compilations, source codes and major programs.
You must not allow anyone for any reason to use your account in order to obtain advice or benefit from any of the services of the “Bekare”, company.
- The content of the Website and related applications, as well as software, raw code, text, images, graphics, reports, documents, references, audio-visual content (hereinafter referred to as “Content”), as well as well-known names, marks, trade names or distinctive marks are intellectual property The “Bekare”, or third parties.
- These conditions do not mean giving the user copyright or exploitation rights, whether for a fee or free of charge.
- The user undertakes to respect these rights and therefore not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publish or display any of the contents of the said website or application, or perform any other activity that may infringe the property rights of the “Bekare”,, or other product providers and/or the services offered on the website or application.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and content that are provided as part of the “Bekare”, site and application are owned by us or our licensors at all times.
- You may use such material or content only as authorized in writing by us or its licensors, not operate on, and will not assist or facilitate the work of third parties to copy, reproduce, broadcast, distribute, adapt, use the material or content on Towards a commercial or rental business based on it.
- If you become aware of the existence of distribution or commercial exploitation of any kind, you agree to notify us directly by sending an email to ___________ to disclaim all liability and to protect the information provided by the Site and Application.
- Subject to the responsibilities established by law and which cannot be excluded, we and each of our directors, employees, agents, or contractors shall have no liability to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, or costs (including without limitation and without limitation legal costs). and defense fees or settlement costs), in any way or manner, whether directly or indirectly, or as a result of or arising out of or due to access to the Site and Application “Bekare”, by you, or the content, site and application of a third party or the services of a third party in any way caused whether in contract, tort (including negligence), law, or otherwise.
- The “Bekare”, used informs that it is forbidden to perform the following actions:-
- Extract the raw code in whole or in part, including decoding through reverse engineering, for purposes such as translation, derivative versions or others that affect the development and exploitation of the Application.
- Use the Content, including its or associated trademarks, for illegal or commercial purposes, and collect personal or professional information to which they may have access.
- The deletion, avoidance or processing of any data identifying the rights of entities incorporated in the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information and/or identification mechanisms incorporated therein, is expressly prohibited.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and content that are provided as part of the “Bekare”, website and application are owned by us or our licensors at all times.
The user undertakes to use the bulletins and content available on the application in accordance with the law and in accordance with these conditions, so you must refrain from:-
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, transfer or modify the content except in cases authorized by law or expressly approved by the “Bekare”, or by the person who owns the rights of exploitation in the case that concerns them.
- Reproducing or copying content for private use in this case from software or databases in accordance with current legislation relating to intellectual property as well as public sharing thereof or making it available to third parties when such acts necessarily involve copies by the user or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or part of the content of the website or application, as well as the databases provided by the “Bekare”, to users.
This Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Health Company LLC “Bekare”, and its licensors. This service is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and around the world. The application trademarks may be used as commercial features of the application to promote another product or service without the prior written consent of the health company LLC “Bekare”, (the user must accept the following: adhere to the application guidelines, not upload or transmit any communications or any content Any kind that violates any rights of any party. All user data except for any personal data or information is provided so that this data becomes the property of the “Bekare”, company, and the company has the authority to use any ideas, concepts, knowledge or techniques contained in any communications you send to “Bekare”, Purpose of any kind, including but not limited to developing and marketing products using this information In the event of a breach or violation of any of the terms set forth in this agreement, the User’s permission to use the Service Content will be terminated immediately, and the Company that owns the Application in this Agreement may terminate Case Limiting, modifying or terminating the user’s right to access and/or use the “Bekare”, or any of its content or services at any time, and such termination or suspension may result in the deletion of information, files and other content that was previously available.
The list of ethical principles is an agreement between all users and the monitoring team of the site, that the providers who write for the site give The site team has the absolute right to modify, remove, delete the content submitted by users in any of the following cases:-
– Any direct or indirect abuse of a person, company, group of persons, group of companies, country or countries. The presence of any images or content that violates public morals agreed upon by law, such as, but not limited to, pornographic (non-medical) images, promotion of a pornographic and/or immoral site, and/or any site or materials that violate the law and public morals.
– Anything that raises strife and strife and addressing ethnic and/or political issues that would deviate from the site’s goal of publishing medical information, and this includes promoting in all its forms, including mixtures called magic and/or non-scientific matters, with the exception of alternative medicine and prophetic medicine (the team is entitled to Verify the content before posting it.
– The presence of materials in the content that would promote the commercialization of a type, brand, or specific type of medicine.
– A clear statement that the content was stolen from a signed or book without a legal document – There is a clear infringement on the rights of another company, or the intellectual property rights of others, and there are opinions about the content that would harm the reputation of a company without verification and without scientific or legal proof. The company’s follow-up team has the right to apply this regulation to the content in one of the following ways: (total or partial deletion – modification – announcement of a case (such as announcing a commercial relationship between the publisher and the reason for his consultation – non-publication – request for modification).
3- Data Ownership Rights:-
You provide all your data with the exception of any personal data or information so that this data becomes the property of the “Bekare”,, and the site is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowledge or techniques contained in any communication you send to the
“Bekare”, in connection with any purpose of any kind, including but not limited to developing and marketing products using this information.
4- Content and services:-
– The “Bekare”, site may be used for personal purposes only, without commercial purposes, in accordance with all applicable laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
– Content is licensed to an individual only for personal, home, or educational use.
– No commercial use or commercial redistribution of any content is permitted.
– Your use of the “Bekare”, means your agreement not to acquire, delete or collect any information about our members or our doctors for any reason, including but not limited to sending unsolicited messages by e-mail.
5- Links through the Internet:-
The website contains content and is accessed through links that send the user to other pages and Internet portals, hereinafter referred to as “links”. While this happens, the “Bekare”, will act as a media services provider in accordance with the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, regarding information society services and electronic commerce [“LSSI”], and will be responsible only for the contents and services provided in the links to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the illegality and for not canceling Activate the link with this due diligence.
In any case, the inclusion of links entails the existence of agreements with the directors or owners of the relevant companies, and does not include a recommendation, promotion, or recognition of the “Bekare”, on the contents or services mentioned.
The “Bekare”, is not responsible for damages caused by illegal, non-updating, error occurring in the contents of the links or any other damage not directly related to the “Bekare”,.
Links to other websites:-
Company LLC does not own “Bekare”, (and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or private services. The user also acknowledges and agrees that the name of Company LLC is the “Bekare”, shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through any such websites or services. User is strongly advised to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services.
6- User Undertaking Restrictions and Security :-
- 6-1 You must be at least (18) years old.
- 6-2 To have full legal capacity to contract and deal.
- 6-3 Any person under (18) years of age who uses the “Bekare”, website and application needs to obtain the consent of his parents or guardian to do so.
- 6-4 You represent and warrant that you have the right and legal capacity to use the “Bekare”, Website and Application as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- 6-5 You acknowledge that any use you make of the “Bekare”, website and application will be as stipulated in the following conditions:-
- 6-6 You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, or transmit any of the materials provided by the “Bekare”, website and application in any way except for your personal use in order to benefit from the service provided to you.
- 6-7 You will abide by the specific rules that apply to any promotion that you participate in in any way through the “Bekare”, website.
- 6-8 You are obligated not to do anything that would affect the operation or security of the site and “App Name”, or cause irrational annoyance or abuse or disrupt any of the other users or our workers.
- 6-9 You must not be one of those who have previously benefited from the “Bekare”, and have been banned from using the application or website.
- 6-10 You must not be a competitor to the “Bekare”, or offer any product similar to what the “Bekare”, offers.
- 6-11 The user and the service provider comply with all applicable laws and regulations within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which the service is provided.
- 6-12 You must provide true and accurate information for the “Bekare”, and you must comply with any notices you make by the application name in relation to the services you provide to ensure that any operational operations you perform are not obstructed.
- 6-13 Your use of the “Bekare”, Services must not cause any harm, harassment or inconvenience to anyone.
- 6-14 Maintain your password and password to enter your account securely. And you should not share it with anyone as your use of the application is personal. The “Bekare”, has the right to refuse or provide any service or use of the application without giving you reasons. You agree to refrain from the following things:-
- Whether you personally or through a third party use an automated process to process, monitor, copy, extract any pages on the site and “Bekare”,, or any information, content or data contained in or accessed through the site and application of the “Bekare”,, without our prior written consent.
- Using an automated process to aggregate or combine information, content or data that it contains or can be accessed through the website and application of the “Bekare”, with information, materials or data that is accessed by, or that is from a third party.
- If you have any complaints arising from the content that the service provider published, uploaded, broadcast, distributed, saved or found, or caused in any way to be published on the site and application of the Application Name directly or through a third party site and application, you agree to initiate the complaint against That user and not against us.
- 7-1 Your use of the “Bekare”, services has not previously been disabled in connection with your use of the service provided by the application of ” “Bekare”,
- 7-2 Any misuse by the beneficiary outside the framework of the described relationship will lead to the immediate suspension of his account.
- 7-3 You are (18) years old or more in order to be able to benefit from the “Bekare”, services.
8: Covenants and warranties:-
- 8-1 You will review and comply with any notices sent by “Bekare”, in connection with your use of the Service provided by “Bekare”,.
- 8-2 You will not use the information or the content any data you access or obtain through the “Application Name” services for any purpose other than for personal use and you will use the “Bekare”, and the service exclusively for the purposes of each and will not sell them to any third party.
- 8-3 You will not use the Service or the Application to cause harm, inconvenience, or inconvenience to anyone.
- 8-4 It will not impede the proper operation of the “Bekare” application.
- 8-5 You will not attempt to harm the Service or the Application in any way.
- 8-6 You will maintain the password for your account or any means of identification we provide to you and allow access to your account securely and confidentially.
- 8-7 We have made every effort to keep the website running smoothly and smoothly. However, “Bekare” does not bear any responsibility and we will not be subject to any claims for the temporary unavailability of the website due to technical problems beyond our control.
9- Liability and Compensation:-
10- Legal Responsibility:-
- 10-1 The information, recommendations and services or any of them provided to you through the website or application are for the purposes of completing the service based on the request submitted.
- 10-2 The “Bekare” will maintain, as much as possible, the correctness and updating of the site, the application and its contents, and this does not contradict the existence of the developmental aspect.
- 10-3 “Bekare” shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the website or application, including damages caused by malware or viruses, nor shall it be liable for the incorrectness or incompleteness of the information, website or application, Unless such damage is the result of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Bekare.
- 10-4 “Bekare” is not responsible for any damages resulting from the beneficiary sharing his contact data with any third party.
11- Modify Services:-
“Bekare” reserves the right and at its sole discretion to do at any time the following:-
- Change the Services or any related materials and/or stop publishing its services.
- If “Bekare” decides to stop publishing its services, it may, at its own discretion, replace the services with other similar materials.
12- Limitations of Liability:-
- 12-1 ” Bekare ” does not provide any express or implied guarantees related to the services, they are all provided as is.
- 12-2 “Bekare” undertakes to work as much as possible to provide qualified consultants in order to meet the needs of the beneficiary and provide him with a distinguished service, but it does not guarantee the extent to which the customer benefits from the service because it is not measurable. The terms and conditions of use are regulated, including anonymous access to the website ” Bekare ” com.sa and related applications (hereinafter referred to as the “website” and “applications” that you download to ” Bekare ” SL) “application name” are available to Internet users.
- 12-3 The “Bekare” is not affiliated with nor sponsored by doctors, pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, hospitals or private health centers. The use of the website describes the user’s condition (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) and indicates acceptance of these terms, as well as the policy of private site specific. Some of the services or functions of the website may be subject to certain conditions which, if necessary, may modify or supplement these terms, which the user will understand at the beginning of providing the said service or using the appropriate functionality.
- 12-4 Access to the Website and related applications does not imply the obligation of “Bekare”, to verify the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and timeliness of the information provided through it.
- 12-5 The contents of this page are of a general nature and do not constitute in any way the provision of medical care services, and therefore do not replace health services or medical advice in any case. The recommendation made by the “Bekare”, about the doctors is not necessarily a guarantee of obtaining the desired therapeutic result.
- 12-6 “Bekare”, is not responsible for the decisions made as a result of the information provided on the website or applications, or the damages caused by the user or third parties due to the actions taken as a result of the information contained on the site.
- 12-6 The user is obligated to log in and use the application at his own risk. The service is provided on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of a particular purpose, or course of performance.
- 12-7 The services provided through the Applications are exclusively beneficial to users and therefore all content or information provided to users does not in any way replace the discretion of a healthcare professional or the potential need for an individual medical consultation indicating a particular disease condition.
- 12-8 In any case, if the user believes that he is suffering from a medical emergency, he should immediately contact a medical specialist or contact the available emergency service as soon as possible.
- 12-9 The Bekare has made every effort to ensure that the information provided to users through the applications is up-to-date and correct, but this cannot be guaranteed in all cases, in light of the fact that medicine is a science in constant development and therefore it does not guarantee the credibility and usefulness of the content of the applications and is immune to any Liability for damages of any kind that may be caused by transmission, distribution, storage, provision, reception, access to or access to the Site or any other conduct of the Contents. The “Bekare” does not guarantee the correctness, accuracy, completeness and objectivity of the contents, but rather its role only in highlighting what is true at the time of editing the content on the site or application, and if what is edited through research and recent medical reports, the browser must inform the site or application of that.
- 12-10 “Bekare” shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from interference, errors, interruptions of service, computer viruses, malfunctions and/or disconnections in the operation to implement of the electronic system or in the equipment and computers of users that are caused by external causes that that prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the application or delay or reasons that impede use due to a defect or due to overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems or the inability to provide the service or allow access to the site for reasons not related to the “Bekare”, Either it is caused by users, third parties, or assumptions of force majeure.
- 12-11 “Bekare” is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may arise from the availability and continuity of the application in a technical way. In any case, “Bekare” will implement all necessary procedures and use its scope of work to restructure its services in the event of a technical problem that it can fix. The “Application User” undertakes to keep the “Bekare” free from any damages as a result of any claims that may arise from the reasons described in this section.
- 12-12 Neither Company LLC ” Bekare ” or any of its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers or affiliates shall be liable in any way for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages including Without limitation, data, use, intent or other tangible and intangible loss resulting from a user’s access to, use of, inability to access or use of the Service, any conduct or content of any third party available on the Service, any Content obtained from the Service, and unauthorized access to, use or alteration of your Transactions or Content, whether on the basis of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damage and even if a solution has been provided In this, the agreement failed to achieve its main purpose. Neither the Health Company LLC ” App Name ” or any of its directors, employees, partners, agents or subsidiaries shall be responsible in any way for any error, complications or medical intervention that leads to harm to the user by service providers.
13- The site is used at your own risk:
- 13-1 The Applications and Content are provided on an “as is” basis so that the Site has no liability whatsoever for the content of Applications created, modified, provided or installed by medical experts or other healthcare professionals in the “Bekare” collectively referred to below In the name of “Expert Content” in the following cases:-
- 13-2- In the event of causing any loss, death or injury, in whole or in part, through negligence, deleting, purchasing, compiling, or providing information within or through the Expert Content.
- 13-3 In the event of any error, omission or inaccuracy in such information, regardless of the delay or interruption in providing such information.
- 13-4 In the event that any decision is made or action is taken or not taken based on this information, which means that you cannot rely on expert content or make medical or other important decisions on this basis, and it also means that advertising posters are not responsible for what you do or What you can’t do in this content.
- 13-5 For medical advice, treatment or diagnosis, you should see your personal physician or health care provider. You agree and acknowledge that a label (a label for the employer or sponsor) will be held and protected from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party as a result of:
- Any content posted or made available through Expert Content.
- Any violation of the provisions of the law caused by you through the use of expert content or
- Anything you do using expert content, our apps and/or the information on this website.
You acknowledge and agree to indemnify us and/or any of our affiliates and our employees, directors and employees and/or our affiliates immediately and upon request, from all claims, liabilities, losses and costs including legal fees arising from any breach or violation of these terms and conditions by you or other damage arising from your use of the Bekare WEBSITE.
15: Online communication:-
Quality of Website Service:-
- 15-1 Access to the Website does not imply that “Bekare” is obligated to control the absence of viruses, malware, or any other software that may affect the operation of the computer tools Bekare is not responsible for damages caused to users’ computers or caused by third parties while using the Website or related applications
- 15-2 The service is provided upon availability. Bekare makes no representations or warranties that the Website is free from defects and/or failures or about its availability or non-availability.
- 15-3 To the fullest extent permitted by law no representation or warranty is ever made (whether express or implied) that the Website is suitable for a particular purpose, is compatible with the facilities through which the Website is accessible or is of satisfactory quality to the user.
- 15-4 Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis as ” Bekare ” reserves the right to withdraw or modify the service provided on the website without prior notice. ” Bekare ” shall not be liable if the website is unavailable at any time or during any period of time for any reason.
- 15-5 “Bekare” does its best to keep the information and content displayed on the website up-to-date and accurate. “Bekare” does not guarantee that the information and/or content of the website is accurate or up-to-date. In the event of discovering an inaccuracy in the information or in the content of the site, “App Name” will endeavor to correct any error or omission as soon as possible after notifying them of this occurrence.
- 15-6 “Bekare” is not responsible for any possible interruption or unavailability of the site due to external reasons, including but not limited to malfunctions that occur in ISP equipment, malfunctions in hosting equipment, malfunctions in communications networks, or power outages or natural events, acts of war, censorship, and legal restrictions, as well as during any updates to the Website that are made by “Bekare”. It is the user’s responsibility to prepare the necessary computer tools to access the website.
When creating a new account in ” Bekare “, the user must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a clear breach of the Terms and Conditions and may result in immediate suspension of the User’s account in the Application. The user is responsible for protecting and keeping the password you will use to access the service. Therefore, any activities or actions that may start through the use of the user’s password, whether it is his password with our services or a service provided by a third party. The user agrees not to disclose his
password to any third party. He/she must notify us as soon as he becomes aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of the account. With regard to choosing a username, the User may not use the name of another person or entity or that is not legally available for use or be a name or trademark subject to any rights of another person or entity other than his/her without prior permission or any name that is offensive, obscene or obscene .
17: Suspension and termination:
All our members are required to respect this agreement. In the event of a breach or violation of any of the terms set forth in this Agreement, your permission to use the Site’s content and services shall terminate immediately, and in this case we may limit, modify or terminate your right to access or use the Site or its content or services at any time. Such termination or suspension may result in the deletion of previously provided information, files and other content.
We reserve the right to immediately terminate your use of the “Bekare” website and application in the event that you breach the terms of these terms and conditions, or if we believe, based on reasonable grounds, that you may breach the terms of these terms and conditions, or in the event that you engage in behavior that we believe, and based on our absolute discretion, is not Acceptable.
17-2 Users excluded:-
” Bekare ” reserves the right to prevent the use of the Service, whether temporarily or permanently, for any user who violates any of the rules stipulated in these terms or the code or moral violation of them and to take the necessary measures to avoid violating any of the rules mentioned here, such actions may include but not Limiting temporary or permanent deletion of user-friendly content. Approximately, Bekare may also exclude users and even stop providing the Service in whole or in part when it deems it appropriate to improve its operation of the Service and/or the necessity of having other users of the Service while notifying the aforementioned circumstances to the users on whom this affects them.
– We have the right, at our absolute discretion, to impose limits or restrictions on your use of the “Bekare” site and application. In addition, for security purposes, for technical, maintenance, legal or legislative reasons, or as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions, we have the right to withdraw the site and application of “Bekare” or Your access to the “Application Name” website and application at any time and without any prior notice from us.
The “Bekare” application may send a notification by sending a general notification about the service or the application, or by sending an email to your postal address registered in the account information with “Bekare” or by sending a letter by regular mail to your address registered in the account information with “Bekare” Application”.
18-1 We can update this Agreement:-
18-2 Changes provided for in this Agreement:-
In the event of material changes to these Terms, Bekare should endeavor to appropriately publicize the changes made although it is the User’s responsibility to check periodically for updates to these Terms. Each version of these Terms and Conditions will have a valid effective date beginning with the effective date and appearing in the title of the Terms. Unless otherwise stated, the terms currently in force apply to the user’s use of the Website and Applications.
18-3 Update the Agreement:-
It can only be achieved with respect to information that is under the control of the ” Bekare ” eg deletion of comments posted on the page itself. Usually this right should be exercised in front of the social network. Opt-out and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, it can only be achieved in relation to that information that is under the control of the ” Bekare ” for example unlinking their profile.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time, and therefore you should review these terms and conditions periodically, and we do not have to contact you or inform you of any changes made to the terms and conditions, and your continued use of the “Bekare” website and application is considered an agreement to the terms and conditions applied in When you use the Site and Application as part of our commitment to make the ” Bekare ” site and application you want to visit frequently, we welcome all of your comments on any of the policies or rules that we include below.
” Bekare ” reserves the right to modify and adjust the content of the website at any time and without prior notice, so the user must read these terms carefully.
18-5 Modification of the Service and User Conditions:-
“Bekare” reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify or replace any of these User Conditions, or change, suspend or discontinue the Service or Application (including but not limited to providing any feature, database or content) in At any time, by posting a notice on the site or by sending a notice to you through the service or application or via e-mail. The ” Bekare ” application may place limits on certain features and services or limit your access to parts of the Service or the entire Service without notice or liability.
19: Amendment to the current conditions:-
Bekare reserves the right to make changes from time to time to these Terms when it deems appropriate or as required by law. The modifications will be published immediately on the website and it will be understood that the user has agreed to the modified terms in the location in which the website is used for the first time after the modification that takes place at that time.
20: Third party rights:-
20 Open source software and third party libraries:
Bekare e-mail and applications may include open source software tools or third-party libraries. The open source software and/or third party libraries are subject to their own terms and conditions and the user is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable license in connection with the use of such software or libraries. The user agrees to comply with all such licenses.
21: Law enforcement: Competent judicial authorities:
In the event that any court or legislator decides that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or in any way unenforceable, these provisions will be canceled and deleted from these Terms and Conditions while the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
21-1 Applicable Law:-
These terms and conditions and the “Bekare” website and application are governed by the laws applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and as applied in the city of Riyadh.
21-2 Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution:-
In the event of any disputes, controversies or disputes arising from the interpretation and implementation of these terms and conditions, they shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with all the user terms of the laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
22: Emergency cases:-
The application “Bekare” and its services are not used in emergency situations.
Do not use us in emergency situations:-
Do not use “Bekare” content or services, including the distinct “Bekare” services in potential or actual medical conditions (3.8) Always remember:
- Consult your doctor or healthcare provider if you have any questions about any symptoms or medical condition, as well as before starting or stopping any treatment prescribed by your physician or healthcare provider or before starting any medication or changing your diet.
- Ask your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider for advice when you have a personal question about a particular medical condition or symptom.
- Never disregard any professional medical advice or delay in obtaining medical advice or treatment because of anything you have read or done from the Bekare.
- Call your emergency service provider (or your local emergency service) or your doctor right away if you think you may or may have a medical emergency.
22-2 Steps for the consultant to deal with dangerous cases, if any::-
- Risk assessment by the health practitioner [Risk Assessment]
- Ensure that there is a high-risk case before taking the step to report.
- Attempting to communicate with the beneficiary or one of those close to his family and friends through direct request from the beneficiary and clarifying the importance of speaking with a person next to him in a safe manner.
- In the event that it is not possible to communicate with a relative of the beneficiary or a person nearby, and the case is of high risk, by assessing the risk and accompanying signs, you can submit a report to the competent authorities.
- After taking the beneficiary’s number, the notification is made through the “We are all safe” application, or by calling (999) or (911) and reporting the conversation within the available information.
- In cases of domestic violence or abuse of children under the age of 18, please contact the Domestic Violence Center (1919).
23: Security plan:-
The safety plan is suitable for all dangerous cases and is part of the work procedures followed. We ask health practitioners to carry out the professional and ethical duty and take the necessary measures, including not to close contact with the beneficiary and follow up within the limits of the therapeutic relationship. What does the counselor expect after the communication.
Some authorities may ask you to attend or communicate, according to the procedures of the concerned authority and what it imposes.
Access: This can be defined by the functionality of a social network and the ability to access information from user profiles.
The prices shown in the application for each service depend before the request and will be visible on the personal page of each “consultant” service provider, and the price may vary according to the “consultant” service provider, who has the right to modify the price whenever he wants, and the price of the consultation will be updated based on the change.
24-1 paying off:
- “Bekare” reserves the right to charge new fees for the use of the application or the service or both.
- You must pay the value of the “consultation” service to the “Bekare” when booking the appointment with the consultant.
- For payment services, “Bekare” only accepts payments made by debit or credit card or via PayPal for the convenience of the user and to protect your payment information. All payments are made through a secure server of an online payment provider and once the user accesses it All payment related information will be automatically downloaded. Invoices will be sent to you immediately via e-mail.
- If the payment cannot be made, the user will be asked to provide updated information on the payment. In the event of non-payment of an amount for a period of more than fourteen (14) days, “Bekare” may move forward temporarily suspending the user’s access to the website or application.
- If the user has any doubts about any amount loaded from “Bekare” to your card, you should contact “application name” by e-mail info “Bekare” com.sa in any case if he discovers “Bekare”, If he receives payment in error, “”Bekare”, ” will immediately proceed to refund the full amount to the user’s debit or credit card.
- The amount of the consultation will be refunded to the client in the following cases:-
- The customer has the right to request a refund of the full amount paid (6) hours before the date of the consultation.
- The client has the right to request a refund of the full amount paid in the event that the consultant fails to attend the consultation appointment without any prior excuse.
- The customer has the right to request a refund of the full amount paid in the event of a technical defect in the application.
- The client is not entitled to refund the amount of the consultation or part of it in the event of a request to terminate the consultation during the validity of the appointment.
- The customer cannot recover the amount after completing the consultation.
- The full cost of the session will be refunded in case the appointment is canceled by the consultant and the client does not want to transfer the session reservation to another consultant or keep the amount in the client’s wallet within the application.
- If the customer requests to cancel appointments within the Mahgoz package after obtaining one or more consultations from the package without completing the rest of the consultations, the completed consultation (appointment) will be calculated at its original price without applying a discount on it, and then the rest of the amount will be refunded.
- If there is any technical problem during the session, please contact the customer service team to complete the session and if it is not resolved, it will be compensated with another date.
- In the event the customer requests to return the amount to his bank account, the process takes from (21) to (3) working days.
24-4 Payment and prices:-
“Bekare” All prices appear in the application for each service, and the prices for each service depend before the request, and the price may vary according to the region or the time of the service request. Also, ” Bekare ” may update prices at any time and you must be constantly informed.
The approved payment method specified in the “Bekare” application or website is only and payment (cash) is not accepted for any reason. legal responsibility
24-5 Terms of purchase/payment:-
- Health Company LLC ” Bekare ” and its affiliates and licensors do not warrant the following: that the service will operate without interruption, the integrity or availability of the service at any particular time or place, that any errors or defects will be corrected. To provide a service free of viruses or other harmful components, the results of using the service will meet the needs of the user. If the User wishes to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), he may be required to provide certain information regarding purchase it, including but not limited to credit card number, expiration date, billing address and shipping information.
- The user represents and warrants that: he has the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any purchase, the information he provides is true and complete. The user gives the application the right to provide the information provided by him to a third party in order to facilitate the completion of the purchase process. The application reserves the right to refuse or cancel the user’s order at any time for specific reasons including but not limited to: availability of the product or service, errors in description and price of the product or service, and/or if an error occurred in the user’s request and/or for any other reasons . These Sites may not be used to make speculative operations or false or fraudulent purchases, and the User warrants, represents and warrants that all information provided by him or any other person is true and accurate at the time any payments are made through the Sites.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the privacy of the services provided to you and are solely responsible for their use by anyone else using your account and/or username, password or access credentials.
- You agree to notify the “Bekare” application if you become aware of the loss, theft, or unauthorized use of any password, user name, IP address, or other methods of accessing the Services.
25: Availability, errors and inaccuracies:-
- Product and service offerings will be constantly updated on the Bekare. The products or services available on the Application Services may be priced incorrectly, may be inaccurately described, or unavailable, and there may be some delay in updating service information and in the Company’s advertisements on other websites. The accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices and product images Specifications, availability and services are not guaranteed. The Company also reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice.
- Any possible delay or failure of Bekare to perform the procedures in these situations shall not be considered as a non-compliance with the Rules and shall be excused to the extent that it is deemed to be due to any cause beyond Bekare including For example, but not limited to divine will, power outages, natural disasters, closure of airspace, restrictions imposed on public authority, adverse or bad climatic conditions, crises, disturbances of public order or threats to change it, war or the threat of war. We are committed to actively seeking to inform the “Name of Application” site and application in all forms of logical care, except as required by law, we will not be responsible for the quality, accuracy and suitability for a specific purpose in the site and application of “Name of Application” and we do not make a promise that the material contained in the site and application of “App. Name” Or any of the functions contained in the “Application Name” website and application or any of its servers will operate without interruption or delay or be without errors and free from viruses or software errors or work in harmony with any other program or material.
- We shall not be liable to you as a result of any losses or damages that you or others may suffer as a result of your use of or in connection with your use of the “App. Name” website and application. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss arising from a matter over which we have no control. This includes failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines (including telephone, cable and internet), unauthorized access, vandalized code, theft, operating errors, severe or unusual weather conditions (including floods, earthquakes, or other acts of fate). ), fire, war, rebellion, terrorist acts, or riots.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any previous version thereof, and unless otherwise stated, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Notifications All notices and communications shall be sent to “App. Name” via e-mail @info, “App. Name.” Or by mail to the following address, where such notices are received three (3) days after the issuance, by return mail, or on the same day.